There are many traits and qualities that are expected of a great candidate. Interviewers are always on the lookout for candidates who can discharge the functions of the post and come up to the standards where they can take the company to the next level and be a perfect fit. Looking at them the employers have a pretty good idea that they can make it big. Here there is a list of the traits and qualities that set them aside from others and leaves an impact.
- They are qualified and edge out the competition. In this age of competition everyday they have the ability and qualification that keeps them ahead of others.
- They make it clear why they fit the organization. When there is an environment of mutual trust between the employer and the employee wonderful developments happen.
- They study well and give the right answers, without being nervous and are confident to the core. They tell why they are the best.
- They make efforts to raise awareness about their assigned roles, and are always ready to rise up to the occasion.
- They are relevant, interested, caring, connected and engaged. Moreover they are genuine, and never rely on being fake.
- They listen patiently and analyze the situation Issue or problem. They do not score points.
- They discuss something specific and are to the point.
- They touch in a special way and establish a bond with the interviewer.
- They see the interview not as an obstacle standing between them and the position but as an opportunity to make a mark.
- They are not sensitive but constructive in their approach.
- They are accurate, and add value to the company when selected.
- When asked, others give an honest appraisal and reference about them.
- They have credibility and the interviewer believes them.
- They possess the ability to plan, organize, and set the priorities, to solve problems and challenges put to them.
- They have a high level of common sense and practical ability to deal with the day-to-day challenges of the job.
- They are smart, curious and ask good questions.
- They take charge and accept responsibility with the confidence that they can fulfill it.
The ideal candidates are an asset for the company and interviews are an effective tool to harness their potential and use it for reaching the targets and aims of the company.